|A Sense of Snow|
|Season 1, Episode 24c|
|Date Aired:||December 7, 2016|
"Unplugged Leghorn and Dawg"
"A Looney Tunes Christmas Carol"
After knowing that the roads would be blocked during six weeks and there's only bird seed in their mountain cabin, Sylvester, Sylvia and Junior need urgently to eat, even if it means cooking Tweety and Aoogah. Meanwhile, Hubie and Bertie are hungry and since there's no cheese, they decide to try to cook the cats, but both the cats and mice's plans fail.
- Tweety (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Aoogah (voiced by T'Keyah Crystal Keymah)
- Sylvester (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Sylvia (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Sylvester Junior (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Hubie and Bertie (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Granny (voiced by June Foray, cameo at the beginning and the ending)
- Kitty Kelly (voiced by Cindy Williams)
- "(after seeing the snowstrom news on TV) Sufferin' succotash, we'll die of hunger. Unless... Junior, go to see in the cupboard if we have some food" - Sylvester.
- "There's only bird seed!" - Sylvester Junior.
- "(nervous) I'm too young and too pretty to die! Sylvester, we need to do something!" - Sylvia
- "I'm hungry, Hubie. And there's no cheese here. What we gonna do?" - Bertie.
- "(after failed to eat the cats) Oh, my head" - Hubie.
- "Oh no!" - Kitty Kelly.