|Big Bat of the Mountain|
|Season 3, Episode 19b|
In this bizarre and surreal 1933 cartoon, Yakko, Wakko and Dot went off to see the fearsome Big Bat of the Mountain for themselves. He sings the title song and a duet with the Warners.
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- Big Bat of the Mountain/Bat Bellowfry (voiced by T.K. Carter, guest star)
- Woman (voiced by Billy West)
- Various animal characters (also voiced by T.K. Carter, guest star)
- Writers: Paul Rugg and 'Pat' Ventura
- Storyboard Artists: Milton Knight, Ken Boyer and 'Pat' Ventura
- Director: Ralph Bakshi
To see a transcript of this segment, click here.
- "What'cha gonna do now?" - Yakko Warner.
- "Gonna do the best I can!" - Bat Bellowfry.
- Bat Bellowfry is a parody of Cab Calloway.
- This segment parodies the 1933 Max Fleischer's Betty Boop cartoon short, Old Man of the Mountain.
- Originally, the Warners were intended to be mute in this segment. However, due to it being influenced by the Fleischers. The Warners ended up both speaking and singing in this segment.
- This is one of the segments to be animated at Rough Draft Korea.
- The overseas studio mostly rotoscoped the scenes from the said cartoon short film itself, such as the Warners dancing and Bat Bellowfry's dances being realistically reminescent of Cab Calloway in live-action footage.