At a cartoon convention, the Warners meet John Kricfalusi, the creator of Ren and Stimpy. After he criticizes them with extreme harshness, they seek to make him their "special friend" and annoy the living daylights out of him.
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- John Kricfalusi (voiced by Billy West)
- Writers: Tom Ruegger, Paul Rugg, John Kricfalusi
- Storyboard Artists: J.G. Quintel and Sean Szeles
- Directors: J. G. Quintel
- "Hey! He can't do that to us!" - Yakko Warner.
- "(after getting kicked out) On second thought. Ahhhhhhhhh... maybe he can" - Yakko Warner.
- "I knew that would be better to meet Matt Groening" - Dot Warner.
- "Or Seth MacFarlane" - Wakko Warner.
- "If he wants war, he'll get it" - Yakko Warner.
- This segment plays with Kricfalusi's critism of both Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.
- Besides parodying Kricfalusi's critism, a parody of Ren and Stimpy is also shown with parodies of the main characters, as well as Powdered Toast Man and George Licquor.
- West's portrayal of John Kricfalusi is a reference to the voice actor assuming the voice of Ren in Seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Ren and Stimpy after Kricfalusi's controversial departure from the show.
- Dot's mention of Matt Groening is a reference to her voice actress portraying several recurring characters on The Simpsons and Futurama.
- This is the first J. G. Quintel-directed Warner Siblings segment.
- The storyboards and animatic had the characters drawn in Quintel's distinctive art style for Regular Show. The final version had the characters drawn in the usual Looney Tunes/Animaniacs style.
- This was one of the segments to be animated at Tokyo Movie Shinsha (TMS Entertainment).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.