|Gabby Goat Returns|
|Season 3, Episode 17c|
Gabby Goat returns to reunite with his friend and ex-partner, Porky Pig. He meets Porky's girlfriend, Petunia Pig and his best friends, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. The Looney Tunes gang then prepare their reunion at a fast-food restaurant on account of Gabby's return.
- Porky Pig (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Gabby Goat (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Petunia Pig (voiced by Grey DeLisle)
- Lola Bunny (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Tina Russo (voiced by Grey DeLisle)
- Writers: John Behnke, Rob Humphrey and Jim Peterson (credited as The Trio)
- Storyboard Artists: Ralph Bakshi, Dave Feiss, Keith Tucker and Neal Sternecky
- Director: Charles Visser
To see a transcript of this segment, click here.
- "Hi-ya, Porky! Long time no see! How have you been?" - Gabby Goat.
- "G-G-G-Gabby! I'm so p-p-proud to see you again. I would l-l-like for you to meet my friends, -B-B-B-Bugs and Daffy" - Porky Pig.
- "Eh.... (takes a bite of his carrot) What's up, goat?" - Bugs Bunny.
- "(mocking) You look a lot like that rabbit from Bambi" - Gabby Goat.
- "Everybody thinks that. But I'm not him" - Bugs Bunny.
- "So. What kind of party is this?" - Gabby Goat.
- "It's a c-c-celebratory party, Gabby! This one is dedicated to all of the adventures we've had in the l-l-late 30s'" - Porky Pig.
- "Oh, yeah? Like what?" - Gabby Goat.
- "Remember the time where you and Porky went out camping together?" - Bugs Bunny.
- "Yeah. And you two had to deal with a guy in a moving van" - Daffy Duck.
- This segment marks the second major television appearance of Gabby Goat, after Wabbit/New Looney Tunes. Like the mockumentary special The New Looney Tunes Show: Behind the Zaniness and unlike the original Looney Tunes cartoon shorts, his irritatibly and short temper was more toned down in this segment reducing him to be both deadpan and grouchy.
- Despite Beans the Cat and his friends not appearing in this segment, they were mentioned by both Porky Pig and Gabby Goat.
- Ralph Bakshi, adult animation pioneer and former Terrytoons animator/director and Dave Feiss, the creator of Cow & Chicken and I Am Weasel worked on the storyboards of this segment.
- The scene where Porky and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang explored and talked about all of Porky's adventures with Gabby is a reference to the classic Looney Tunes shorts Porky and Gabby, Porky's Badtime Story, Get Rich Quick Porky and Crow Trouble.
- This was one of the segments to be animated at Yearim Productions.