The Dodgers Team has to help a tribe of alien gophers (two of them being Mac and Tosh) to recover their home from a greedy businessman (Foghorn) and his oppressed chief architect (Barnyard) who want to build there a golf course. After a series of incidents, a prank wars is started between the two, leading to the Team to plan how they will recover the gophers' home and stop the greedy duo.
- Daffy Duck (as Duck Dodgers, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Porky Pig (as The Eager Young Space Cadet, voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Tina Russo (as Dawn Dodgers, voiced by Grey DeLisle)
- Plucky Duck (as Duck Dodgers Jr., voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Shirley the Loon (as Dawn Dodgers Jr., voiced by Gail Matthius)
- Hamton J. Pig (as The Even Younger Space Cadet, voiced by Billy West)
- Goofy Gophers (as Alien Gophers, voiced by Rob Paulsen and Jess Harnell, respectively)
- Foghorn Leghorn (as Mr. Leghorn, voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Barnyard Dawg (as Asteroid J. Dawg, voiced by Maurice LaMarche)
- Dr. I.Q. Hi (voiced by Richard McGonagle)
- Gopher King (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Various Alien Gophers (non-speaking)
- Cecil Turtle (cameo, voiced by Jim Cummings)
- The Narrator (voiced by Richard McGonagle)
- "(scared) Ahhh, our HQ has been infested with rats!" - Daffy Duck.
- "Rats? We don't look nothing like rats" - Mac Gopher.
- "We're alien gophers and we need your help, Captain Dodgers" - Tosh Gopher.
- "Well, son, we, I say, we're already for the construction?"- Foghorn Leghorn.
- "Not yet, boss. Some workers aren't here yet" - Barnyard Dawg.
- "Okay. Who's this guy?" - Foghorn Leghorn.
- "He's a worker we hired a week ago. What's your name?" - Barnyard Dawg.
- "Oh, I'm Cecil Turtle. There wasn't enough room on the name tag for "Turtle", so it just says "Cecil", but I'm a turtle" - Cecil Turtle.
- "No one cares if you're the Loch Ness Monster" - Foghorn Leghorn.