Buster and Babs help Warner Bros. boost DVD sales by promoting the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies: Early to Mid-1930s Cartoon Collection DVD set.
- Buster Bunny (voiced by Charlie Adler)
- Babs Bunny (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Thaddeus Plotz (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Plucky Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Hamton J. Pig (voiced by Billy West)
- Fifi La Fume (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Furrball (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Elmyra Duff (voiced by Cree Summer)
- Montana Max (voiced by Danny Cooksey)
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Lola Bunny (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Buddy (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- "So, how can two little kids boost the sales of my company's cartoon library?" - Thaddeus Plotz.
- "It's simple, Mr, Plotz. Children and teenagers are the common target of cartoons" - Buster Bunny.
- "And today, with the advance of cable television and the internet, the search of high-quality entertainment increased completely" - Babs Bunny.
- "Well. People never liked characters such as Buddy and Beans the Cat. There were the stars of Looney Tunes after Bosko and Honey. Foxy and Roxy. Even Goopy Geer. And all of them came right before Porky Pig" - Thaddeus Plotz.
- "Yeah, but even with the failure of these, Warner Bros. could later create more memorable humans like Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam and Granny and more successful cats like Sylvester, Claude and Penelope. We have to show younger generations that before them." - Buster Bunny.
- "Hmm. Well, if it's for the best. (presses intercom button) Attention, everyone! We have two new helpers who would want to help Warner Bros. boost sales by promoting the new Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies: Early to Mid-1930s Cartoon Collection DVD set! (long pause) That will be all!" - Thaddeus Plotz.
- "Hey Buster, good job with your new hobby" - Bugs Bunny.
- "It's not a hobby, it's a serious thing" - Buster Bunny.
- "(sarcastically) Of course it's serious, it's a big man's job" - Lola Bunny.
- "Hello, Buster and Babs! I'm so glad you're helping Warner Bros. by boosting sales to promote the new Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies: Early to Mid-1930s Cartoon Collection DVD set!" - Buddy.
- The segment's title is a reference to I, Robot.
- First television appearance of Buddy.