Looney Tunes: The First Epic Movie is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated movie, based off of Looney Tunes. The film will be made by Warner Bros. Animation and Blue Sky Studios, and it will be released by Warner Bros. Pictures.
The film will be a crossover between Looney Tunes and the Peanuts Movie. We watch how Bugs Bunny and Charlie Brown collaborate each other's dimensions.
The movie begins with the sun rising, and Snoopy flying in his sopwith camel to Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the roadrunner. Then, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot (from Animaniacs) and and Pinky and the Brain fly over to the place where Bugs Bunny's life begins. After Bugs Bunny's birth, we see him fully grown as he wonders what Bugs Bunny looks like.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, the main protagonist of the movie, and the hero
- Jeff Bergman as Daffy Duck, the deuteragonist of the movie, another hero, and Bugs's best buddy.
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig.
- Tim Dadabo as Speedy Gonzales.
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam, a cowboy who runs his casino, named "Wooden Nickel".
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny, Bugs's love interest.
- J.P. Karliak as Wile E. Coyote, a coyote who tries to catch the Roadrunner.
- Jeff Bergman as Foghorn Leghorn, a Rooster.
- Candi Milo as Granny.
- Jeff Bergman as Sylvester Cat, a predator of Tweety Bird (who calls him "Puddy Tat").
- Bob Bergen as Tweety Bird, a yellow canary, and Sally Brown, a member of the Peanuts gang.
- Alexander Garfin as Linus Van Pelt, a member of the Peanuts gang, and Sally's love interest (or her "Sweet Babboo").
- Noah Schnapp as Charlie Brown, the leader of the Peanuts gang.
- Francesca Capaldi as the Little Red-Haired Girl, Charlie Brown's love interest, and Frieda, 2 members of the Peanuts gang.
- Hadley Belle Miller as Lucy Van Pelt, a member of the Peanuts gang, and a girl who has a football for Charlie Brown to kick.
- Eric Bauza as Pepe Le Pew, the detective skunk.
- Eric Bauza as Marvin the Martian, a supporting role, and a friendly martian in the movie.
- Tweety Bird is shown to be a female character for the first time, even in the movie.
- First film where Bill Hader voices Elmer Fudd, and Nathan O'Brien voices Bugs Bunny (as they replace Billy West, who voiced the 2 characters).
- The Circle of Life is the opening song in the movie.