|Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera All-Stars' Funtastic Adventure|
October 31st, 2016
Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera All-Stars' Funtastic Adventure is a 2016 American animated direct-to-video comedy-adventure film, based on the Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies franchise and on the Hanna-Barbera animated universe. It was released by Warner Home Video in October 31st, 2016.
After knowing that Warner Bros. isn't giving attention to him compared with other Hanna-Barbera stars, Dick Dastardly, helped by his sidekicks Klunk, Zilly and Muttley, decides to kidnap Elroy and Judy Jetson, as well as Chip and Roxy Flintstone. However, Dastardly accidentally forms an intertemporal hole that teleports the Flintstones, the Rubbles and the Jetsons to the present day.
As a result, the three families have join forces with the present-day Hanna-Barbera characters, as well with the Looney Tunes in order to defeat Dastardly and to Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, George and Jane recover their children.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester Pussycat and Tweety Bird
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig, Speedy Gonzales and Marvin the Martian
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote and Pepé Le Pew
- Jeff Bennett (credited as Jeff Glen Bennett) as Foghorn Leghorn
- Frank Welker as the Road Runner and Hector the Bulldog
- Dee Bradley Baker as Squeaks the Squirrel
- Jim Cummings as the Tasmanian Devil and Cool Cat
- Rob Paulsen as Mac Gopher
- Jess Harnell as Tosh Gopher
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny
- Grey DeLisle (credited as Grey Griffin) as Tina Russo Duck and Petunia Pig
- Tress MacNeille as Penelope Pussycat and Granny
Tiny Toon Adventures
- Charlie Adler as Buster Bunny
- Tress MacNeille as Babs Bunny
- Jeff Bergman as Plucky Duck
- Gail Matthius as Shirley the Loon
- Billy West as Hamton Pig
- Frank Welker as Gogo Dodo, Furrball Pussycat, Calamity Coyote and Little Beeper
- Candi Milo as Sweetie Bird
- Kath Soucie as Fifi La Fume and Li'l Sneezer
- Maurice LaMarche as Dizzy Devil
- Rob Paulsen as Yakko Warner, Dr. Otto Scratchansniff and Pinky
- Jess Harnell as Wakko Warner
- Tress MacNeille as Dot Warner
- Maurice LaMarche as the Brain and Squit
- Sherri Stoner as Slappy Squirrel
- Tara Strong as Skippy Squirrel
- Bernadette Peters as Rita the Cat
- Frank Welker as Runt the Dog
- Jeff Bennett (credited as Jeff Glen Bennett) as Bobby and Baloney the Dinosaur
- Dee Bradley Baker as Pesto
- Jeff Bergman as Yogi Bear, Fred Flintstone, George Jetson, Huckleberry Hound, Snagglepuss, Quick Draw McGraw/El Kabong, Wally Gator, Peter Potamus, Dum Dum, Cosmo G. Spacely, Ghosts and Police Chief
- Tom Kenny as Boo-Boo Bear, Top Cat, Klunk, Zilly and Dixie
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Magilla Gorilla, Barney Rubble, Dino, Astro, Muttley and Robot
- Charlie Adler as Augie Doggie
- Billy West as Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Pixie, Touché Turtle, So-So, Mr. Peebles and Professor Pat Pending
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Trevor Devall as Elroy Jetson
- Jeff Bennett (credited as Jeff Glen Bennett) as Peter Perfect
- Rob Paulsen as Baba Looey, Snooper, Blabber and Benny the Ball
- Jess Harnell as Secret Squirrel and Mr. Jinks
- Jim Cummings as Dick Dastardly, Morocco Mole and Captain Caveman
- Phil LaMarr as Hong Kong Phooey
- Corey Burton as Ranger Smith
- Steven Blum as Yakky Doodle
- Maurice LaMarche as Doggie Daddy
- Kath Soucie as Cindy Bear and Penelope Pitstop
- Grey DeLisle (credited as Grey Griffin) as Daphne Blake, Betty Rubble and Jane Jetson
- Tress MacNeille as Wilma Flintstone and Rosie the Robot Maid
- Russi Taylor as Pebbles Flintstone-Rubble, Chip Rubble and Roxy Rubble
- Danica McKellar and Judy Jetson
- Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley
- Nancy Cartwright as Stoney Flintstone
The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray with these bonuses:
- Looney Tunes shorts: Rabbit of Seville and Duck Amuck
- Tom and Jerry shorts: The Cat Concerto and The Two Mouseketeers
- Droopy shorts: Millionaire Droopy and One Droopy Knight
- Other features:
- Dick: If I'm not the star of the next project, then no one will be!
- William Hanna's Ghost: Sorry, you can't.
- Joseph Barbera's Ghost: Yep.
- Yogi: Hey Boo-Boo, let's see if there's some pic-a-nic basket around here.
- Boo-Boo: I don't know, Yogi. Ranger Smith would be furious if you try that.
- Bugs: I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
(Fred sees Barney eating his cereal)
- Fred: Barney, my Pebbles!
- Barney: Those were yours?
- Shaggy: Okay. They're like our new friends' children... (he sees Scooby a bit afraid) Oh Scoob, calm down. I'm also scared, but it's not very scary.
- Scooby: Ro, ro.
- Velma: Not even for a Scooby Snack?
- Scooby: Ro.
(Tweety sees Sylvester and Jinks)
- Tweety: I tawt I taw two puddy tats. I did, I did taw two puddy tats. And tey wook weally mad!
- Huck: What are you doing!?
- Bugs: Saving the day!
- Huck: With a wig? How on earth are you gonna save the day with a wig?
- Bugs: By getting "wiggy" with it!
- Huck: "Wiggy?" What do you mea... HUH!?
(Bugs shows up in a flapper outfit and gold hair, soon Huck starts to laugh hysterically)
- Huck: (Laughing) Where did you get that hilarious outfit!? (Laughing)
- Bugs (Chuckles) I know, it looks silly. But it's all part of the plan. Watch!
- Dick: This is all your fault, Muttley.
- Muttley: (snickers)
- Porky: Th-th-th-that's all, folks.
- Fred: Yabba-dabba-doo!
- Stony: I yabba-dabba-doo too!
- Scooby: Rooby-rooby-roo! (laughs)
- It takes some similarities with The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera ride.
- Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm appear in their adult designs used in Hollyrock-A-Bye Baby and A Flintstone Family Christmas. Pearl Slaghoople (Wilma's mother) make a brief cameo with their grandmother in the crowd.
- Stony Flintstone makes his return in this direct-to-video movie, since A Flintstone Family Christmas. Here, he is voiced by Nancy Cartwright.
- The film is dedicated to Joe Alaskey (the voice of several Looney Tunes characters during the 90s and the 2000s) and Janet Waldo (the original voice of Judy Jetson and Penelope Pitstop), who died before the release of the film.