Dr. Scratchansniff enters Pesto into a competing pet show.
- Dr. Otto Scratchansniff
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner
- Writers: Paul Rugg and Sherri Stoner
- Storyboard Artists: Travis Cowsill and Michael 'Myk' Friedman
- Director: Audu Paden
- "(while he brutally attacks Dr. Scratchansniff) TAKE THAT! AND THAT! AND THAT! AND THAAAAT! (he sees a unconscious Dr. Scratchansniff and then begins laughing maniacally)" - Pesto.
- "Wow, that pigeon is insane" - Yakko Warner.
- "Told ya" - Dot Warner.
- "At least he didn't attack us" - Wakko Warner.
- "Oh yeah? Want some of these, puppy boy?!" - Pesto
- "Uh..... (gulps, then nods his head "no")" - Wakko Warner.
- This segment recycles the plot from the controversial homonymous episode from the 1994 Alvin and the Chipmunks television series.
- However, it follows the original script, originally intended to be an Animaniacs segment.
- Myk Friedman, whom later opened his Toonsmyth studio for YouTube, worked on the storyboards during the original run of Animaniacs back in 1996.