The Mouse: The Movie 3: All the Gang Stars is a 1996 German-American traditional animated comedy adventure film directed by Joe Pytka.
Released theatrically by Warner Bros. Pictures on November 15, 1996 and it was a sequel to The Mouse: The Movie and The Mouse: The Movie II: Journey to the Wilderness.
- Billy West as The Mouse, he is a mouse who can stretch his legs as long as he wants, jump a rope with his torn-off tail or fetch tools from his body.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Porky Pig
- June Foray as The Bear/The Weasel
- Rob Rackstraw as The Cat
- Bill Murray as The Hedgehog/The Dinosaur
- Bob Bergen as The Frog/Marvin the Martian
- Bill Farmer as The Hare/Foghorn Leghorn
- T.K. Carter as The Bird/The Farmer
- Frank Welker as The Guard Dog
- Paul Winchell as The Chief Barret
- Danny DeVito as The Chef/Cashier
- Kath Soucie as The Waitress
- This is the Mouse’s third feature film to be in 1996.
- The cast of the Looney Tunes will be thirdly appeared in the film.
- This is Warner Bros. Family Entertainment’s third logo appearance to be in the film.
- The Gang is Back
- Slow Down, Bugs, Slow Down!
- The Everest
- Wait for It
- Out of Business
- Wait for the Paws
- The Mouse and The Bear’s Confession
- The Confront
- The River
- Take Over the Isle
- The Restaurant
- The Chase
- Way to Go, Mouse!
- Elmer Fudd Strikes Again
- Farm/Rooster Talk
- Farmer in the Dell
- The Farm Escape
- On the Top of the World
- The Telescope
- The Dinosaur‘s Roar
- The Glades
- The Signal Night
- The Dog
- Final Chase
- The Reunion/The Finale
- Back at Home
November 15, 1996
James Newton Howard (composer)
Carl Stalling (archive in the used 1955-1964 looney Tunes theme song)