The Mouse: The Movie 4: The Legend of the Temple Doom is a 1997 German-American traditional animated comedy fantasy adventure film directed by Joe Pytka and Stuart Gillard.
Released theatrically by Warner Bros. Pictures on December 19, 1997 and it was a sequel to The Mouse: The Movie, The Mouse: The Movie II: Journey to the Wilderness and The Mouse: The Movie 3: All the Gang Stars.
Bugs Bunny’s five million carrots and Master Splinter‘s blue diamond got stolen by the green and blue monster, The Mouse and his friends go for a quest to find the five million carrots and the blue diamond, they must save the world and find the two items before it’s too late!
- Billy West as The Mouse, he is a mouse who can stretch his legs as long as he wants, jump a rope with his torn-off tail or fetch tools from his body.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Porky Pig
- June Foray as The Bear
- Rob Rackstraw as The Cat
- Bill Murray as The Hedgehog/The Dinosaur
- Bob Bergen as The Frog/The Bee
- Bill Farmer as The Hare/Foghorn Leghorn/The Dog
- T.K. Carter as The Bird/The Monster, a secondary villain who is The Manticore’s assistant that steals Bugs Bunny‘s five million carrots.
- Frank Welker as The Manticore, a main villain who is an evil manticore.
- James Murray as Master Splinter, a tritagonist who is The Mouse’s assistant who helps the treasure and saving the friends and the blue diamond from The Manticore.
- Kevin Clash as The Grey Mole
- Jim Cummings as The Hero Bunny
- Kath Soucie as The Lady Camel
- This is the Mouse’s fourth feature film to be in 1997.
- The cast of the Looney Tunes will be fourthly appeared in the film.
- This is Warner Bros. Family Entertainment’s fourth logo appearance to be in the film.
- Buggin’ - Bugs Bunny (End Credits)
- The Friends of You
- The New Life
- The Carrot Thief
- The Journey to the Egypt
- Bugs Bunny‘s Chilling in the Pool/We‘re Lost!
- The Dog and The Rooster
- The Elmer Fudd’s Monster Hunt
- The Step by Step
- The Bear’s Kind
- Meeting Master Splinter
- The Lady Camel
- The March to the Temple Doom
- Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck Goes to Deserted Island
- The Fight
- Yosemite Sam’s Deserted Alley
- The Cat’s Nap
- The Real Magic
- The Dig/The Treasured Gold
- The Bird’s Flight
- The Snippet
- The Temple Doom
- The Manticore Arrives
- The New Gold
- Final Battle
- Master Splinter’s Blue Diamond
- The Good Chosen
- Bugs Bunny Finds Carrots
- What’s Up Doc?
- Back at Home
December 19, 1997
John Du Prez (composer)
Carl Stalling (archive in the used 1955-1964 looney Tunes theme song)