Released theatrically by Warner Bros. Pictures on June 16, 1995 and it was a sequel to The Mouse: The Movie.
- Billy West as The Mouse, he is a mouse who can stretch his legs as long as he wants, jump a rope with his torn-off tail or fetch tools from his body.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Porky Pig
- June Foray as The Bear/The Magic Wolf
- Rob Rackstraw as The Cat/The Magic Wizard
- Bill Murray as The Hedgehog/The Dinosaur
- Bob Bergen as The Frog/Marvin the Martian
- Bill Farmer as The Hare/Foghorn Leghorn
- T.K. Carter as The Bird
- Danny DeVito as The Stag/The Ten Ghosts/Eddington McDuck
- Kath Soucie as The Husky/The Lioness
- Peter Sallis as The European Lynx/Eurasian Cougar
- Ron Moody as The European Badger
- Michael Bell as The Water Vole/The Mummy
- Frank Welker as The Bugs/The Werewolf/Taz Mania
- Paul Winchell as The Gargoyle
- This is the Mouse’s second feature film to be in 1995.
- The cast of the Looney Tunes will be secondarily appeared in the film.
- This is Warner Bros. Family Entertainment’s second logo appearance to be in the film.
- The Mouse and His Friends
- Near the Carrots Cart
- Meet The Cast
- The Journey Begins
- The Magical Forest
- The Deep Riverbank
- The Lynx
- Smiling Case
- Yosemite Sam Returns
- The Ground Arch
- The Surface Waters
- The Magic Wolf
- The Way to the Castle
- Welcome to the Castle
- The Party Dinner
- Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck in the Forest
- Thankful or Either What...
- The Lost Woods
- The Rooster No. 2
- The Little Lynx
- The Waterfall
- The Cat with the Stars of Sky
- Taz Mania and the Hare
- The Log
- Nervous on the Ground
- The Werewolf
- Final Battle
- The Magic Wizard
- Back Home
June 16, 1995
James Newton Howard (composer)
Carl Stalling (archive in the used 1955-1964 looney Tunes theme song)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.