|The Warners Who Came to Dinner|
|Season 1, Episode 2c|
|Date Aired:||June 22, 2016|
"An Unlucky Sheriff"
"Hubie and Bertie vs. Bunny and Claude"
Penelope is celebrating another Pepé-free day, but what she didn't expected is that the Warner Siblings came to ruin her celebration. And it goes even worse when Pepé makes a surprise visit to her (due to another white paint accident).
- Penelope Pussycat (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- Pepé Le Pew (voiced by Maurice LaMarche)
- Claude Cat (cameo, voiced by Billy West)
- "We're the Warner Brothers... (Yakko and Wakko) and the Warner Sister (Dot)" - The Warners.
- "It seems to me that I'll have to use some extreme methods in order to get rid of them" - Penelope Pussycat.
- "I'M TIRED!!! I'M NOT WILLING TO SURVIVE WITH THESE LUNATICS!!!" - Penelope Pussycat.
- "(after Penelope opening the door) Congratulations, miss. You've won a free trip in London, England" - Claude Cat.
- "(while she's taken away by Claude Cat) WHAT?! But I don't want to go there, I don't want to go. Send these madmen instead!" - Penelope Pussycat.
- "Wait!" - Yakko Warner.
- "Don't go!" - Dot Warner.
- "We're gonna make sloppy joes and rent Don Knotts videos!" - Wakko Warner.
- "Hmm. Le people (iris out and segment ends)" - Pepé le Pew.
- This segment marks the first appearance of The Warner Siblings in the show.
- This was the first segment to be animated at Tokyo Movie Shinsha (TMS Entertainment). Most of the Warners segments were animated at this studio for the first two seasons, and the fourth season as well.